Wednesday, June 18, 2008

fell down and broke his crown


This morning Dean was on top of the table eating his eggs. I went out of the room, then I heard a thump and then a loud scream. I came in and picked Dean up, I looked at his arms and legs to make sure he didn't break anything. Wyatt came to see what all the noise was about. Wyatt said "look mom whats that on his head." Dean had a big silver dollar size goose egg on his forehead. I called my friendly nurse neighbor at 7:30 am to see if I needed to make an appointment with her doctor husband. She calmed me down, and told me what to look for if we really need to see the doctor. Emily thanks you are the best neighbor. Then I called Paul to tell him why Dean had a horn growing out of his forehead before he came home saw the giant thing. Paul asked "Why was he on the table and where were you?" I said slowly trying not to get mad "He is a climber and he is always on top of the table. I left the room for a minute. I can't watch him every second of the day." After Dean and I calmed down I took some pictures of his horn for you all to see. As you can see he is a happy boy now.



Dean is saying "uh-oh"

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

That is quite a bruiser! You should never hesitate to call. I am always glad to help when I can and if I can't - I've got some resources :-) Glad to hear he is doing better.

Carrie Anne said...

taking a picture & then blogging about it always makes the situation better for whatever reason.:) i'm glad he's okay...someday he'll learn from the climbing, right?:) probably not.:) at least he's super cute with the bruise.:)