Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disneyland


Last week Grandma Summers took the whole family to Disneyland for 4 days and nights. We had 20 people Wyatt, Ammie, Jack, Nick, Brittany, Randi, Grandma, Tyler, Ashlee, Carson, Daniel, Rachel, Zachary, Noah, Seth, Reagan, Jenny, Paul, Dean, and last but not lest Travis.Yes,that is Travis if you haven't seen him in a while he has a lot more hair these days.
We had so much fun. We had a three day pass so we got to ride all the rides and then some. We stayed together most of the time. The kids were so good waiting while we went on the big rides.
I asked Wyatt what his favorite thing was. He said "the airplane ride to California and then back home." Then I had to ask again what was your favorite part in Disneyland? Wyatt said "Buzz light year ride because I got to shoot the bad guys." Dean's favorite part was the Electric Parade. He and Jack loved all the lights on the floats and on the costumes. Paul loved Tower of terror ride, he road it three times. The ride I loved was the roller coaster in California Adventure, But the thing I loved the most was watching Wyatt and Dean's faces through the whole trip. Dean was so fun to watch he would get so excited he would be pointing and ooh and aah at all the cool things in Disneyland.
Wyatt was fun too, he would be so nervous to go on rides but once he was done, he was so excited about it. One ride was kind of scary and Wyatt would tell me he was so scared on the ride. So I told him "you're not scared your brave." Wyatt then turned around and told Noah he was so brave on that ride. I had to laugh. We made Wyatt go on the Matterhorn, Big Thunder Railroad, flying over California, and star tours. Paul and I try really hard to get Wyatt on Splash Mountain but he was to freaked out watching the people on the ride.
The kids were all very good they took naps right in there strollers and they all loved the rides. I think Carson got up set because the ride ended and they made him get off. The weather was great. The food was good (thanks Brittany for going to Bubba Gumps for me) I love, love there coconut shrimp. The hotel was great, it was in walking distance from Disneyland. Thank you, Thank you Grandma Summers for the trip it was a blast.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks like it was so much fun! Yeah! Looks like the weather was nice too!

lulu said...

I found a recipe for coconut shrimp that is apparently from Bubba Gump's. It is amazing. I'll have to share.

Jme said...

It looks like you guys had super fun...I have to get on your blog more often to keep up!

Carrie Anne said...

What a fun trip! You have a nice grandma, too!:) Wyatt is at a great age, too, to enjoy Disneyland. We had so much fun yesterday. Thanks for being super cool...I think you are one of the coolest people I've met since living here, and I love how down to earth you are, so thanks for being so cool to me and my kids!:)