Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bikes




This week Paul came home with a bike for himself. Its a pretty sweet cannondale with a lefty. All that night Wyatt had to touch it. So we thought it was time for him to get a bike. FridayWyatt and I went to the bike shop to get him one. Wyatt keep saying he had to have green. Wyatt has a new favorite color, GREEEN. He saw one in his size green and white with girl things all over it. Paul would have killed me if we brought home a girl bike. It took me a while to convince him that blue is a cool color. As we were coming home with our cool new blue bike. I had Wyatt call his dad to tell him all about it. He said "Dad my bike is way better than yours." I could not help laughing that Wyatt's $100 dollar bike was better than, who knows how many hundreds of dollars, Paul's bike. So the last few days Wyatt has been out side riding around and around. With just a few crash and burns.

1 comment:

lulu said...

Love the bike! Congrats on changing his mind. I know how stubborn he can be about his favorite color. Cute blog!