Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Frogs and Dogs





These are our family pets, 2 frogs from our city celebration almost 2 months ago. I didn't want to blog about them until they lived at least one month in our home. Things like fish and frogs sometimes die when you bring them home. Wyatt named them Zooky and Sam. When I change the water the boys love to pick them up and put them in the little cage. I really should videotape Dean doing it, its so funny.
Razor our dog has been in our family for a year now. He really is a great family dog. At first he had some moments where I thought I was going to kill him, but he's a good dog. I think Dean loves him the most, he runs and jumps on him. Dean will call Wazor, Wazor, Wazor and get him to play with him. This dog is so good Grandpa and Grammy said they are going to steal him one night if we aren't nice to him.

No comments: