Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter 2009



I didn't use my camera very much this year for so weird reason. I didn't even get the boys in church cloths probley because I didn't buy them new Easter cloths. But we had a great Easter we went to the citys egg hunt which lasted 5 minutes. Then we dyed egg and Deans hands. they turned out cute with there crazy faces. Then Easter Sunday the bunny almost got caught well I think she did. oops. The boys got a webkinz and a sticker books. We went to church and then off to Grandma G's for a BBQ and the grand hunt which I found a $5 and Paul found $2. Then off to Grandma S's house for ham dinner and another hunt which is all way a big money maker. Paul was the winner which was weird he was the last on the seen. We had another great Easter.

1 comment:

MaryLee said...

Those are awesome Easter eggs. Alyssa happened to walk in the room when I was scrolling down and she was quite curious.

Looks like you guys are having a great spring.