Monday, October 18, 2010

library card

We got a library card this month. I thought the kids would love to read new books. I was right. We had to pay $70 for an out of city fee for it, but my own city payed $40 back, thank goodness. The first week we got 8 books and one of them, somehow, ended up outside and got wet. I thought it was fine to take back but they caught me and made us buy the book. Paul was mad we ruined a book on our first week. I think it was a $4 learning experience. One more thing, the boys love having new books but when I say lets go to the library, they both whine about going, but they love being there, weird huh.



1 comment:

Chambo's said...

What world do you live in that Library cards aren't free? I have never in the life of me heard of paying for a free public service... that is lame capital "L"
I'm on the Lamb with two different Libraries.. I can't find two books and I have just been re-newing them for 4 months...
Bless me...