Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What it's our Anniversary?


With that title you would think it was Paul that forgot. Well it wasn't. Yesterday was our 9Th wedding anniversary and I forgot. I was telling Paul that I had a sewing class to go to. Paul was like "you know you're not going, don't you know what day it is." I really had no clue, totally forgot. oops. Paul brought home our favorite Chinese food, and some flowers. I made him his favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. We had family night and looked at our wedding album. That was it and it was perfect.


Wow, has 9 years really gone by. Somedays it feels like we were just married but mostly it feels like we have be married forever. I mean that in a "we both don't sleep through the night" good kind of way. Our wedding was a cold and warm spring day. We got married at the Timpanogas Temple in the morning with our family taking pictures in the freezing cold with a little snow. Then off to Mi Ranchito for a our wedding luncheon [it was really good]. I remember some of my family thought it was kind of trashy but changed their tune when they were eating good food, not the same old wedding buffet. After Paul and I, for some weird reason went two different ways, he went back to his mom's house and I went to our rental with my family. Then we meet up at the Bunglow in Pleasant Grove for our reception. We got up to the Bunglow for family photos and it turned into a warm sunny afternoon. It seemed like forever for us to stand in line and greet our friends and family. Then we cut the cake, I tried to eat some of our yummy food, but Paul made me greet more people for another hour. Then after we were done we drove to Wendy's in our wedding garb and got some take out and went back to our place and started our life together.



Memories. Bytheway Paul "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY."

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Funny story! Glad you were able to celebrate it after all. Your bouquet was beautiful, and if I'm right, aren't those tulips in your bouquet?

katik said...

So great! Happy Anniversary and I LOVE Mi Ranchito. Good choice!

Emily S. said...

Awwww! You make such a cute couple! Happy 9th!